What are the anti-theft door accessories on the anti-theft door
Every anti-theft door needs hardware. Without hardware, a complete door is impossible. Now the hardware of anti-theft door mainly includes:
(1) hinge: the hinge can be divided into general hinge, pipe hinge and door hinge.
General hinge: used for cabinet door, security door, etc. The raw materials are iron, copper and stainless steel. The defect of general hinge is that it does not have the function of spring hinge. After the hinge is installed, all kinds of bumps must be installed, or the wind will blow the door panel.
Pipe hinge: also called spring hinge. It is mainly used for the connection of anti-theft door panel of furniture. Generally, the thickness of the panel is 16-20 mm. The raw materials are galvanized iron and zinc alloy. The spring hinge is attached with adjusting screw, which can adjust the height and thickness of the board up and down, left and right. One of its features is that the cooperative cabinet door can be opened according to the space. In addition to the general 90 degree angle, 127 degree, 144 degree, 165 degree, etc. have corresponding hinges to match, so that various cabinet doors have corresponding extension.
Door hinge: it is divided into general type and bearing type, which has been mentioned before. Bearing type from the raw materials can be divided into copper, stainless steel. From the current consumption situation, more copper bearing hinges are selected, because of its beautiful style, bright, moderate price, and equipped with screws. Other hinges: there are glass hinges, table hinges, flip door hinges. The glass hinge is used on the frameless glass cabinet door of the device, and the glass thickness is required to be no more than 5-6mm.
(2) door mirror: commonly known as the cat's eye, its effect is to see all the phenomena within the 120 degree field of view of the door from the interior through the anti-theft door mirror, but it can't see anything in the interior from the exterior through the door mirror. If this mirror is installed on the door of the public house or private apartment, it can play a certain effect on the anti-theft and safety of the family. Hinge: clear hinge and dark hinge, light hinge is the kind that we usually see most anti-theft doors used, without rebound force. Dark hinge mostly used in furniture, can be divided into hydraulic, quick installation, frame door and general.
(3) track: sliding door track, lifting wheel, glass pulley
(4) bolt (light and dark): the bolt is a kind of anti-theft component to prevent the door and window from being opened from the outside. The bolt is generally divided into two parts, one is with a movable rod, the other is a bolt hole, also known as the bolt "nose".
(5) door stopper: it is installed behind the anti-theft door. After the anti-theft door is opened, the magnetic property of the anti-theft door stopper is stable to avoid the automatic closing of the door when the wind blows
(6) floor suction: floor suction is a kind of door suction, also called floor mounted door suction. The door suction is also called door touch. It is also a device to hold the door leaf when it is opened, so as to avoid wind blowing or touching the door leaf and closing. But in daily life, the door sucker often refers to the wall mounted door sucker, that is, the door sucker installed on the wall; the floor mounted door sucker, that is, the door sucker installed on the ground.
(7) door clamp: the door clamp refers to the glass door clamp, which is used to clamp the metal accessories of the glass door cooperative ground spring or ground axis to make the door operate normally. It is widely used in glass doors and windows, bathroom doors and shower rooms.
(8) door closer: the door closer is a hydraulic device with similar spring on the door head. When the door is opened, it can be opened and released after tightening, and the door can be closed automatically, which has the effect of spring door, and can ensure that the door is closed to the initial position accurately and timely after being opened.
(9) hinge: clear hinge and dark hinge, light hinge is the kind we usually see for most anti-theft doors, without rebound force. Dark hinge mostly used in furniture, can be divided into hydraulic, quick installation, frame door and general.
(10) batten (copper, aluminum, PVC): batten refers to that when installing something, in order to make the device firm, some strip-shaped things are used to press on the edge for fixing, for example, when the wood window is installed with glass, after the glass is installed in the frame, some battens are nailed on the edge of the glass for fixing.
Hardware is an important thing in the anti-theft door. Without any hardware, the anti-theft door is incomplete. Analyze the hardware of the anti-theft door to let you know more about hardware!
Article source: anti theft door accessories manufacturerhttp://www.xh-mingyuan.com